The building was probably first built in the first half of the fifteenth century but unfortunately due to the destruction of the town’s archives during the Thirty Years' War, our first preserved information comes from 1612. From the many past owners, Jan Adam Lontano stands out as he made major changes to the building and later became the mayor (or Purkmistr in old Czech) of the town. That is where our hotel’s name comes from. Later, other townspeople owned the building before it became the property of the town of Kroměříž in 1948.
In 2007, the building was bought by the SMO a.s. company and began works on giving the house back its uniqueness through a major reconstruction. Thanks to this, guests of this historical monument can enjoy its grand hall with wonderful stucco decorations, the delicious restaurant menu or a glass of wine in the historical cellar with stone vaults. Come enjoy the “genia loci” of the Lontano house.
We offer accommodation in 17 rooms. All rooms are non-smoking and offer luxury amenities: minibar, Wi-Fi connection, satellite TV, kettle, hairdryer etc.
DONT´T MISS LIMITED EDITION OF NEW WELLNESS PACKAGES!
Do not hesitate and book your stay now.